Whether you feel the need of detoxifying, or you have problems with anaemia or your blood picture isn’t as good as it should be, try implementing these foods in your everyday diet and you will feel the effect of their health benefits!
- Beet – The beet is rich in antioxidants and it is an amazing weapon against free radicals. It also stimulates the liver’s function and so it eliminates the toxins out of the blood.
- Carrot – Use carrots in raw condition since they lose the nutrients if they are cooked. They are abundant in vitamins B6, C, A and K, potassium and glutathione a protein that is known to clean the liver.
- Garlic- It contains the essential mineral that helps in the elimination of toxins and that is the sulfur.
- Apple- The apple contains minerals, vitamins and fibers and there are also some specific compounds that stimulate the secretion of bile and thus it helps the liver to eliminate toxins.
- Dandelion – Dandelion is rich in antioxidants and fitonutrives which help in the elimination of toxins from the digestive system. They also protect the body from free radicals. You can consume dandelion tea in order to clear the blood from toxins.
- Basil – It is excellent for the digestive system and helps the kidneys to eliminate accumulated toxins.
- Parsley – It acts as a diuretic and thus it is a great aid to kidneys in eliminating the excess toxins in the urine.