If you are having sleepless nights it is time you seriously consider what your stress factors are as stress is a major contributor to insomnia and sleeping disorder.
Taking sleeping pills will only make matters worse as these off-the-counter medications have adverse side effects that only add to your problem.
Some of the side effects of taking sleeping pills
- Stomach pain
- Difficulty concentrating and focusing
- Memory loss
For you to function properly throughout the day you need to sleep at night and a cinnamon and bananas combo recipe will help you out.
The Banana And Cinnamon Tea Recipe
This combo is rich in potassium and magnesium which are minerals that go a long way in aiding good sleep.
You can prepare this tea in just 10 minutes and it should be taken before bedtime.
- Clean water – in a small pot
- Banana (organic) – 1 with its peel
- Cinnamon-a dash
- First, cut off both ends of the banana and put it in the pot of boiling water.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Strain the water into a mug and add your cinnamon.
- Stir and drink this tea at least an hour before you go to bed.
You can also eat the banana, all you need do is sprinkle some cinnamon on it and consume it as a dessert with its peel.
Note: ensure that the banana is organic as GMO bananas tend to have harmful pesticides on their peel which are very difficult to get rid of.
Source: My Central Health