People that spend too much time sitting, mainly at work, or people that are not physically active are very much familiar with dreadful back pains. Pain in the lower back is especially frequent among them.
Back pain occurs due to improper posture and burdening of the lower back. But it can also be induced by stress or fatigue.
We have a quick and simple exercise for those that suffer from perpetual back pain during working hours that shouldn’t take more than 60 seconds. Here is what you should do:
1. Sit down in a comfortable pose. Close your eyes and try to relax.
2. Put the tip of your tongue behind the teeth of your upper jaw.
3. Slowly inhale through your nose by counting to 4, hold your breath till 7 and exhale through your mouth on 8. Try to make a noise as if you are feeling relieved when exhaling.
4. Do this three more times.
If you want to lose your back pain before going to sleep in just 60 seconds, do the following stretching exercise:
1. Lie down on your stomach and support your body with your forearms.
2. Lift your upper body in a way so that you are supporting yourself with your palms. Raise your head and stay like that for 8 seconds and then return to the initial position. Repeat this exercise several times.
3. Lie down on your back, bend your knees and stretch your arms next to your body. Lift your torso and remain so for 8 seconds, and then return to the initial position. Repeat this exercise several times as well.
4. Remain on your back, bend your knees, try to get them close to your chest and embrace them with your arms. Keep the position for 8 seconds and then return to your initial position. Repeat this couple of times more.