As reported by English scientist, hair dyes contain chemicals which can be correlated with cancer. 87 to 100 of women, who died their hair during a long time period, have suffered breast cancer. Percentage of women suffering from ovarian cancer, who have color their hair from 1 to 4 times in a year, has decreased to 70%.
Using natural products will not give the same lasting effect but they will for sure make the hair stronger and less damaged. The National Institute of Cancer have found that more than 5000 chemical products in regular hair dyes and a large number of them are carcinogenic.
Coffee have beneficial effects and it is totally natural. Natural coffee can give you the expected results, it can also help your hair to grow. As stated in study published by the International Magazine of Dermatology in January 2007, coffee is really helping in the process of hair growing.
How To Use Coffee To Dye Your Hair
- Make a truly strong organic coffee, for example espresso, because some of the non-organic coffees contains chemical products.
- Leave it to cool down for a while.
- Make a mixture which contains 2 teaspoons of organic coffee , 2 cups natural conditioner and 1 cup of previously prepared cold coffee.
- Put the mixture on your hair and let it stay for about 60 minutes. This mixture will color your hair naturally and it will give your hair chocolate color and it will not affect its quality.
- First, wash your hair with shampoo and then apply the coffee on your hair.
- Leave it to stay on your hair for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse off the coffee from your hair by using apple cider vinegar because it will fix the color of your hair.
- After that you should wash your hair with lukewarm water.If you are not satisfied from the results then you can repeat the procedure for several days and you’ll notice amazing results very quickly!