Yes, I really think that we all know that the Amish people are known for their strict way of life without modern technology and medicine. The Amish people usually live in harmony with the nature and use only natural remedies. You’ve probably heard about the Amish people, but have you ever heard of the Amish Black Salve (Black Drawing Salve)? This powerful remedy has been used for many different inflammatory and other health problems! The Black Salve is very effective and beneficial against infections, cysts and ulcers.
Many people around the world use this powerful remedy to treat and prevent many different health problems, especially for ingrown nails and hair, and cystic acne. The Amish Black Salve has a strong power to remove impurities, manure and unwanted objects such as thorns and splinters of glass. Note: you should also know that this powerful remedy is easy to rinse and it does not leave stains on the skin. It is also effective with spider bites because it brings out the toxins, and apparently removes blemishes and dark spots. You can apply this remedy on your children’s skin as well! It’s completely safe and extremely effective! this means that you should definitely try it! This homemade Amish recipe is very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do;
Amish Black Salve – RECIPE
You will need the following ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons macerate of comfrey, calendula and plantain – they have powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties! It also promotes and speeds up the healing process, and it’s loaded with antioxidants!
- 2 teaspoons of Shea butter – the shea butter is anti-inflammatory and it allows deeper penetration of balsam.
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil – coconut oil is one of the healthiest ingredients on the planet! It nourishes and speeds up the healing process!
- 2 tablespoons of beeswax – it has powerful medicinal properties.
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil – the Vitamin E oil has a positive effect on skin health and the healing process!
- 2 tablespoons of activated carbon powder – the carbon powder pulls out the bacteria and the toxins!
- 2 tablespoons of kaolin clay – this ingredient extracts the chemicals and the toxins from the skin. Note: make sure do not use metal objects for mixing!
- 1 tablespoon of honey – the honey has powerful antibacterial and moisturizing properties!
- 20 drops of essential oil of lavender – it’s regenerative and it will help you relieve pain
Here’s what you need to do – first, you should know that it’s extremely important for you to make the macerate first. As we said, you just need 1 tablespoon of each plant chopped into powder and half a cup of olive oil. Macerate can be prepared in 2 ways.
- You can add the plants in the oil and let it sit in a sealed jar for 4 weeks and then strain.
- Or, you can heat the oil and herbs in a bowl with double bottom and leave the oil to cook on the weakest heat for about an hour until it gets dark and the strong odor, then strain.
Then, you should mix the macerate, Shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E and honey in a jar that you previously put in a bowl with water. Now, you should heat the water to a boil and carefully mix the ingredients with nonmetallic spoon until all dissolved.Remove it from heat and add activated charcoal, kaolin and lavender essential oil and mix well again. Now, you need to pour the balm into small jars or tins and let it stay. And don’t forget – you should keep the balm in tightly sealed containers and use it anytime you have any of the health problems mentioned above.
How to use it:
First, you should clean the injured area. Then, you should apply black salve on the affected area and cover it with gauze or a bandage. That’s it! And trust me, you will be amazed by the results. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and take care!
Source : foodsandhealthylife.com