Detoxification of organism is very important because we give our body a chance to cleanse itself of our daily battle with toxins. There are many herbs which are great for detoxification but we present you the easiest herb which can be even grown at home.
We are talking about aloe Vera. The gel from this plant contains over 240 nutritional and medical compounds such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E and folic acid. The minerals, on the other hand are more than 20 such as magnesium, manganese, selenium, copper, zinc, chromium, potassium, calcium and iron. Also it is rich in amino acids and helps in alkalizing the body.
18 benefits of aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is one of the herbs which can be cultivated easily at home. It requires minimal maintenance, only occasional watering and heat. It is recommended to keep this plant in your bedroom because it can help in case of insomnia.
Aloe Vera has thick leaves that are filled with a gel which can be easily removed. Simply, cut the leaf with a knife and squeeze the gel. It is recommended to take it from the largest and mature leaves because over there most of the gel is present.
9 health benefits for external use of Aloe Vera:
- Helps in reducing the appearance of wrinkles
- Treats acne and eczema
- Helps with ulcers
- Heal wounds
- Soothes Sunburn
- Regenerates hair and can reduce baldness
- Hydrates the skin
- Reduces itching after mosquito bite
- Facilitates scratching
9 health benefits for internal use of Aloe Vera
- Normalizes blood sugar
- Strengths the heart
- Enhances the health of urinary tract
- Helps with indigestion
- Improves the health of gums
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps in case of cancer diseases
- Reduces inflammation caused by arthritis
- Prevents irritable bowel syndrome, constipation and flatulence
Make detox juice of aloe Vera
- 1 leaf of aloe Vera
- 1 orange
- 1 cup of water
Remove the gel from the leaf. Place two teaspoons of the gel inside blender for crushing it better. Squeeze the juice from oranges so that you get a full glass of juice and add it inside the blender together with the gel, in the end add the water. Blend this mixture for 1 minute and the juice will be ready for consumption.
- Do not consume more than 2 tablespoons aloe Vera gel daily.
- Consumption of aloe Vera is not recommended for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- If you consume certain types of medications, consult with your doctor for oral consumption of aloe Vera.