There are periods of time that you notice your hair is falling out more frequently. It is weaker, has split ends, brittle. You are losing hair and don’t know what to do. Hair loss is due to many causes, from genetic factors to stress problems. A simple way to take care of it and strengthen it is with proper treatment. We will explain how to make your own anti hair loss shampoo here. It is very simple and economic!
Let’s see what tends to cause hair loss
We all know, it is truly concerning. For men, it is almost always due to hereditary factors, a hereditary shadow from fathers to sons that is difficult to avoid. But for us, factors tend to be varied and are fortunately reversible in many cases if you follow proper lifestyle habits, which is why you should include more vitamins and take better care of your diet. Let’s see what tends to cause hair loss in us:
- Hormonal problems, metabolic changes
- Shortage of iron and other minerals, vitamin E deficiency
- Stress or anxiety problems
- Dandruff or even fat that blocks the hair follicle
- Excess testosterone associated with certain diseases