Skin spots are usually a result of pregnancy, excessive sun exposure, aging, and heredity. The worst thing about them is that they may become darker and bigger over time.
Not long ago, it has been found that there is a mixture which has the ability to remove all stains in no time. It is all-natural and it doesn’t cause any side effects.
Therefore, there is no need to buy expensive chemicals when you have something as effective and natural available.
• 1 tbsp organic honey
• 2 tbsp rolled oats
1. All you have to do is to mix the ingredients to prepare a homogenous mixture!
2. Clean the skin thoroughly and then apply the cream.
3. Let it work for about half an hour before washing it off with warm water.
4. For optimal result, use this cream at night.
The starch found in oats has been long used to clean fabric and paintings as it removes stains and provides whitening effect.
Tips on How to Prevent Skin Spots
• The best way to prevent skin spots is to limit your exposure to sun. Avoid exposing to sunlight during the hours when it is the strongest and wear sunscreen and hats at all times. However, make sure you use approved sunscreens as some brands have been found to be cancer-causing.
• You should eat a healthy diet which is rich in fruits and fish, both of which are skin-friendly.
• Ultimately, make sure you are well-hydrated! Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water on a daily basis.