This is an easy and simple home-made recipe and the jam is a healthy replacement for many sugar loaded desserts.
- 1 kg of strawberries
- 60 ml of lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons – grated lemon peel
- 70 gr of honey
Method of preparation:
- After you wash them thoroughly, crush the strawberries into batches and put them into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients: lemon peel, lemon juice and honey.
- Stir well and let it cook on medium temperature, occasionally stirring.
- After the mixture becomes thick enough (when bubbles appear) after 45 minutes of cooking, the jam is done.
Leave it to cool and then you can start consuming it. Keep the jam in a cold place. It can be in good condition up to 2 weeks.