Vladimir Petrovich Filatov is a famous Russian surgeon and doctor who in the ’60s used both conventional and alternative medicine to treat people with poor eyesight, helping to improve the eyesight in the process and prevent further eye loss.
He came up with a recipe that caught on and people have been using it to great effect ever since.
Here is the recipe;
- Aloe juice (aloe arborescens) — 100 gr.
- Crushed walnuts — 500 gr.
- Pure Honey — 300 gr.
- Lemon juice — 3-4 pcs.
- The aloe vera juice should be made first, you do this by picking the lower, middle and upper leaves, leave the top of the plant as well as the remaining 3 to 4 leaves.
- You should then use boiled water that has been cooled at room temperature to wash the leaves.
- Take off the spikes, then chop the leaves into small bits.
- You can strain the aloe juice using a double gauze.
Filatov however recommends that you should not chop the leaves at once but rather should be kept on a plate and refrigerated for a period of 10 to 12 days.